SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Solution Consultant to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in London together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
We have an immediate opening for a Solution Consultant to join our rapidly growing team. The Solution Consultant is primarily responsible for determining the size and shape of opportunities with customers and prospects. This involves working closely with our Sales, Technical and Marketing teams to define solutions that meet our customer’s needs. Our Solution Consultants need to be part business analyst, part architect and part salesperson in order to define best fit technical solutions and educate our customers on the benefits to them.
- Work with prospects and customers to CXO level to understand the customers pain points, define business & technical solutions and educating them in our solutions
- Own the solution and work with the delivery teams to ensure the right solution is successfully delivered to our customers
- Configure product advisor demos for prospects including setup of product data, questions, answers, user-interface-design, etc.
- Support partners and prospects during trial-usage of our SaaS solution
- Work closely with sales teams in the pursuit of new business
- Provide technical backup to the Sales and Marketing teams
- Provide technical feedback and guidance to the product management teams
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Educated to degree standard or with an equivalent professional qualification
- Understand customer technical needs & requirements
- Reliable and thorough working skills, attention to detail
- Communication and presentation skills to CXO level
- Understand the prospect’s market, business strategy, issues and decision drivers as well as technology
- Ideally would have worked in a marketing or analysis environment and have a good understanding of marketing processes and techniques
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Appreciates challenging situations
- Maintains a sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Comfortable facing clients in demanding situations
- Able to convince others to follow recommendations
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to Travel – extensive domestic and some international travel required – assume 50% travel
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Office in the heart of London
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Salary up to £80k base
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.