Senior Programme Manager
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Senior Programme Manager to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in London together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Programme Manager to join our rapidly growing team to manage multiple complex programs who has commercially proven strong leadership and communication skills, is able to combine business and technical perspectives and deliver innovative realistic outcomes.
- Delivering complex client projects and programmes (complete lifecycle)
- Developing and implementing project portfolio management processes and governance structures
- Communicating effectively at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the team and managing their development
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Educated to degree standard or with an equivalent professional qualification
- Demonstrable experience in building and coordinating delivery of complex SaaS services across multiple geographies to large enterprise customers
- Comfortable advising customers in platform best practices and promoting optimal technical solutions
- Knowledge of different project delivery methodologies such as Agile and waterfall
- Strong leadership, planning, people management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels
- An exceptional work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
- Experience with program automation, dashboards, status reporting, etc.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Office in the heart of London
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Salary up to £90k base
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.