Business Development Manager DACH
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Vienna together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
THE ROLE: Business Development Manager (DACH)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong business acumen, organizational skills and entrepreneurial instincts to join our Sales Team as a Business Development Manager. You will act as part of a regional sales team and your main role will be hunting for new business to generate qualified pipeline. You are ideally a self-starter who has the natural abilities to take on initiative and wants to further develop a career in sales. This role is critical for the sales organization to generate new business by identifying new sales opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research, identify and prospect for new clients (email, cold calling, social reach outs and other creative methods)
- Conduct qualification conversations and coordinate handoffs
- Educate prospects on the value of digital sales assistants
- Maintain high daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
- Career path aspirations to grow in the sales organization
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Individual with a Bachelors Degree and passion for sales
- 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- 6-12 Months of prospecting experience is a bonus
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Individual with German language skills
- Goal-oriented team player
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- A competitive base salary of 2300 EUR gross minimum + commission
- Office in the heart of Vienna
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Path for career growth for high-performers
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!