SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our platform helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
Clients like Otto, Microsoft and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need. Check out some of our examples.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of project managers, web designers, front-end developers, quality managers and analysts on delivering an engaging, top notch user experience for our Digital Advisors. You will continuously connect with customers and our internal teams to consult and coach by providing insight, guidance and leadership.
- Establish a user experience vision and consolidate best practice knowledge to help our team and clients in achieving results
- Deliver exceptionally high UX quality in your projects
- Collaborate with Analytics team (setting up and validating performance KPIs)
- Derive optimization suggestions by analyzing user behavior data to understand user needs
- Research and apply interaction design and technology trends
- Conduct user research and testing activities
Skills and Personality
- Demonstrated success leading UX initiatives and delivering high quality projects
- Thriving in collaborative environments
- Experience in data driven UX analysis, user interface design patterns and a good understanding of e-commerce and web applications
- Deep expertise in usability testing and MVT/AB campaign design
- Positive and proactive individual with excellent communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Interest or background in Neuroscience and/or Psychology
- Full working proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- Friendly and innovative working environment in a rapidly growing global market leader
- Close collaboration in an international team with offices in Vienna, London, New York and Wroclaw
- A lot of self-responsibility and room for your ideas and your commitment
- Exciting challenges that allow creativity and development
- Flexible working hours and equipment according to your needs
- Office in the heart of Wroclaw (Rynek)
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients. If you’re interested in joining us on our mission send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, UX flows, publications, wireframes or whatever represents what you do best.
We look forward to receiving your application!