Digital Project Consultant
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Digital Project Consultant to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in London together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
THE ROLE - Digital Advice Consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with clients, managing implementation of our product and driving success
- Adding your own creative and conceptual ideas to improve user experience
- Researching and preparing content for interactive product advisor solutions
- Building relationships with clients to understand their needs, gather requirements and develop strategies
- Sharing ideas for further development of products and services
- Working closely with other Project Managers, Frontend Developers and Web Designers in the process of implementation of our solution for our client
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Most importantly - be genuine, be real and be you!
- Individual with experience in project management and requirements gathering
- Clear understanding of “achievements” vs “tasks completed”
- Relationship builder with the ability to engage, understand and present
- Background in media, marketing, customer experience or online eCommerce platforms
- Creative and imaginative self-starter with an eye for detail
- Technology enthusiast with amazing communication skills
- Structured, organised and concise
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Office in the heart of London
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Salary up to £50k depending on your qualifications and experience