Digital Project Consultant
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Digital Project Consultant to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in London together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
THE ROLE - Digital Project Consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients and internal teams on a day-to-day basis to create innovative, Digital Advice experiences
- Design solutions meeting client’s business goals and manage the creative and technical implementation process
- Present the value of our solution to clients
- Use your arsenal of tools and methodologies to enhance every project you touch and add your own conceptual and solution-oriented ideas
- Build relationships with clients, understand goals and develop strategies to deliver
- Gather requirements and technical specs to prepare project timelines and scope implementation efforts
- Gain technical understanding our solution and understand client’s technical requirements
- Run discovery sessions and project workshops to gather customer business objectives and challenges
- Share ideas for further development of products and services
Skills / Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Consulting, SaaS, eCommerce or IT project management
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Industry expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail or Electronics
- University degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or equivalent training and job experience
- Functional expertise in modern online marketing and CRO
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Challenger profile - love to debate (not argue), relationship builder, good listener and problem solver
- Autonomous, multi tasking and self starter, keen to make a real difference in a young fast growing company
- Creative and imaginative with an attention for detail
- A passion for helping Brands achieve outstanding Customer Experience
What can we offer you?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Office in the heart of London
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Salary up to £50k depending on your qualifications and experience