Internship in Marketing & Events
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for an Marketing & Events Intern to join our Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support with creating reports and information for internal and external communication (emails, presentations, reports, etc.)
- Research events where the company can attend and speak to promote the product and build brand awareness
- Support the event preparation and follow-up process (perform research on 100ts of contacts, add them to Salesforce, contact potential customers based on customized templates via e-mail and event apps with the goal to set up meetings, follow-up with and hand over leads internally, etc.)
- Manage our CMOs (Chief Marketing Officer) agenda, inbox, arrange in great detail daily tasks and diary
- Make travel and meeting arrangements and support with the expense management for about 3-4 business trips to events, customer & partner meetings per month
- Support with social media activities
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fresh graduate or young professional interested in digital marketing and e-commerce
- Fluent English speaker, German skills would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A job starter with proven ability to multitask, prioritize daily workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Open and communicative person who likes to interact with people
- Easy-going individual who is not afraid of big challenges :)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary and a great experience in our international company
- Modern office in the heart of Wroclaw
- Small and friendly teams
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!