SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
Clients like Trek Bikes and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need. Check out some of our examples.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong business acumen, organizational skills and entrepreneurial instincts to join our Team as a dedicated Customer Account Manager.
As Account Manager you are responsible for our key customer program and its day-to-day administration, coordinating deliverables and managing expectation amongst stakeholders. You will serve as lead point of contact and handle strategic high level management and work with the services team to ensure project stays on track and is successful.
- Maintaining day-to-day / weekly momentum and support the further growth of account
- Coordinating internal teams, especially sales and project management
- Articulate goals and objectives of the program to the stakeholders
- Expectation management, planning and executing strategy
- Strategic relationship-building
- Track deliverables and identify risks or additional requirements
- Continuous communication of value proposition and present new ideas
- Juggle the priorities and projects so that there are measurable outputs being delivered regularly
- Proactive support of regional account leads
- Providing and maintaining all materials which are business / strategy related
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in client services, account management
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working within a digital agency or in eCommerce
- 6-12 months of prospecting / B2B sales experience is a bonus
- Driven and independent, with excellent people and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Time management with strong organizational skills
- Goal oriented, team player
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative
- Open-minded and caring
- Training, coaching and mentoring
- A competitive base salary + commission
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Path for career growth for high-performers
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of SMARTASSISTANT, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as an Account Manager.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!