SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Market Researcher to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Formulating concepts to build interactive conversational flows supporting a digital sales experience
- Researching and understanding customer preferences, decision making and interests as well knowledge about various product categories
- Understanding User Behavior and building engaging Digital Advice flows
- Adding your own creative and conceptual ideas to build a great user experience
- Working with internal teams to create innovative concepts
- Self-driven creation of templates applying a creative, methodical mindset
- Accountable for implementation processes
- Good understanding of UX best practices, customer centric experience design
- Clear “achievements” vs “tasks completed”
- Structured, organised and concise
- Good conceptual skills
- Autonomous, multi tasking and self starter
- Keen to make a real difference in a young fast growing company
- Creative and imaginative with an eye for detail
- eCommerce, technology and online enthusiast
- A passion for helping Brands achieve outstanding Customer Experience
- Technically savvy
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Eager to deliver excellence
- Psychology, Neuroscience or Marketing Background is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Flexible working hours
- Work in international environment
- Small and friendly teams
- Responsibility and training from day one
- Path for career growth for high-performers
- Office in the heart of the city
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!