SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a UI Tester to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
THE ROLE - UI Tester
Your responsibilities will include:
- Functional testing of user interface elements of all the controls
- Manual testing of prototypes on various devices and platforms
- Testing how end users interact with the end product
- Testing against UX best practices
- Applying user personas in testing
- Identifying and clearly reporting quality issues (design/functional) to respective team members
- Supporting Customer Experience Team in analyzing user behavior based on Google Analytics data
- Assisting Quality Manager with the day to day organizational issues
- Proactively providing ideas to make our shopping advisors even better
- Researching interaction design and technology trends
WHAT & WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- English fluent speaker
- Positive and motivated individual with basic Excel skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to identify potential usability issues
- Analytical thinker and quality oriented self-starter
- Mobile devices and online solutions enthusiast
- Enthusiastic about e-commerce and web applications
- Person interested in user experience/user behavior, willing to develop in this field (familiarity with Google Analytics a great plus)
- Self-organized, curious and proactive person with high-quality standards
- Strong team player with strong communication skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Flexible working hours
- Work in international environment
- Small and friendly teams
- Responsibility and training from day one
- Path for career growth for high-performers
- Office in the heart of the city
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!