SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Product Owner to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Product Owner you will:
- Understand what great product looks like with a customer first mindset and creating a product roadmap to support our business strategy
- Develop the requirements for highly differentiated solutions and/or services, including strategy definition, requirements analysis, and delineation of the market opportunity
- Develop and monitor timely and effective reports of product performance - specifically for development and product release plans
- Collaborate with team to get feedback from the field on new feature requirements and enhancements - in efforts to drive product utilization
- Participate in sales, customer success service, and existing customer calls as or meetings as appropriate to hear and understand first-hand the needs and requirements of prospects and customers
- Write narratives, use cases, user stories and requirements to enable the product planning process
- Articulate new product features and benefits to internal groups, including marketing and sales
- Accompany products from concept to launch
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as product manager, product owner, business analyst
- Experience in SaaS/eCommerce industry
- Knowledge of major e-commerce platforms, Hybris, Demandware, Magento, etc.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track-record for building software that is both efficient and effective with exceptional user experience.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to create a roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult trade-off decisions
- Demonstrable organizational and project management skills
- The ability to research, mine data and apply strategic thinking to executive-level pitches and presentations.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Experience with defining, designing, implementing, and managing various product development methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of PM skills, processes, best practices and ability to teach others.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Flexible working hours with family-friendly environment
- Small and friendly teams
- Office with a breathtaking view on Rynek
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Personal development through participation in IT conferences
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!