SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a UX Designer to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will own the UX within the product core development of SMARTASSISTANT, translating ideas, user feedback and features into smart products with a great experience. You will be responsible for managing the design journey, including user research, idea generation, product flow, wire-framing and producing prototypes.
As our ideal candidate, you’re passionate about understanding the customer and championing their needs whilst utilizing your experience with design systems and processes focusing on speed and collaboration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research, design, prototype new user experience in collaboration with the product team
- Organize and structure of information based on user needs
- Deliver user cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation
- Testing of concepts based on prototypes
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and executives
- Analyze actual state of the product and pro-actively showing of optimization measures
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Set out acceptance criteria / definition of done for quality assurance
- Ensure consistency in the product
- Measure the success of the product and specific features being released against analytics and metrics that you will have ownership over
- Being an ambassador for a user centric mindset within the company
You need to:
- Understand best practices, the latest industry standard tools and software for UX and UI
- Be fluent in state of the art UX/UI principles
- Be able to analyze usage data to glean insights
- Have strong knowledge of information architecture
- Be a problem solver and customer-centered
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills
- User interface and user experience design skills with +5 years’ experience in a SaaS software company
- Proven ability to deliver user experiences that work
- Degree in Graphic Design as a plus
- Experience working with software developers
- Experience in designing icons, vector illustrations, UI animation is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Attractive salary and other benefits (Medicover healthcare and Multisport sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Contract flexibility (job contract or B2B)
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice, a powerful laptop and two big screens
- Budget for IT conferences, books, etc.
- Other nice little things, like fresh fruit or a nice view on Rynek right from your desk
- If needed we will be able to provide a relocation package for you
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!